Tuesday, May 12, 2009

killer


Maths paper 2 was a fucking killer! There were 13 questions and I left almost half of it undone.


50 marks. I'll tell you how much I'll most likely score. Less than 10? Woah, what an achievement! NOT. Hahaha it's pretty funny when I stared blankly into space for 20 mins and noticed everyone's faces while doing the paper. I don't know, i find it funny. Especially when Mr seng said, "Ok time's up put your pens down." Some made sounds showing that they're pissed or smth. Priceless. Hahaah


On a brighter note, Geog paper was quite easy! But still, I left a question or two undone too. Zzzz what a bummer! And unfortunately, I left one point missing for the last question. Wtv, hope i pass anyway.


Thank god I didn't cry after the maths paper. I cried after a science exam last year 'cus it killed me softly. HAHAHAHAH REALLY. Oh well, lets hope that paper 1 will be easier tmr. Having art after that. OH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDD. No way am I a good drawer so yeh all the best to me!


Sooooo wthell, should I study? Bio? Noooo makes me feel lazy. Too boring. Maths? Even more lazy! Uhhhhh too worn out!


P/S: JOANNE!!!!!!!!! REMOVE THE PHOTO!

No comments:

Post a Comment