Tuesday, August 11, 2009

anxious

SONY ERICSSON W995


My heart sank when I found out Mum bought this phone. Then I asked her if we could exchange phones, but as expected, NO. But........ I'm gonna buy the exact same one (silver instead of red) on Thursday! Am gonna change to line. No more prepaid cards. Well, I hope so. So damn happppppppy. Today after gym, Raf wanted to go over to Tpy. Then we like so clueless, there's nothing that's really interesting in Toa Payoh I swear. Walked around, went to Popular and browsed through recipe books only to drool at the pictures (HAHA!) and bought some delicacies from Bengawan Solo. Such fun! Not.

I'm so hyped out about the upcoming fasting month. It's like in two weeks!!!! Shopping for new baju kurungs are even more exciting. Okay best to the core. Not forgetting the (kachings kachings) = $$$$ that we'll be getting. Hahahahaha okay over reacting.

SCHOOL'S LIKE SHIT.
COMMON TESTS/TOPICAL TESTS ALSO LIKE SHIT
HATE THIS :(
i wanna be free. hahahahaha!

And to Hilmi, ah angkat aku lah kau.
L
STANDS
FOR
LAME.

TOODLES.

No comments:

Post a Comment