Saturday, August 15, 2009

a fact




Hi, you're so hot. who's drooling now? HAHAHAHA.


Okay but seriously, he's hot. But I think Koreans/Japanese are way cuter. Hahaha shut up. Today is Saturday and really really boring. I've been having a stomachache since an hour ago and I'm not doing anything about it. I need to go to the toilet this second! Wait, I can bear with it. So basically, I've nothing to blog about for today except for the fact that I've been drinking alot of home made fruit juices made by Mum. My favourite is: Green apple + Orange + Starfruits. Ahhhh, tastes like heaven!

It's almost 8pm now. Gonna chill for awhile then head out for a jog. Tomorrow's the picnic! I'm just hoping that the weather is gonna be fine. Good luck to me if it gets too scorching hot because I will sweat like a fucking (inserts animal). Hehehe btw, a kitten went in my house in the wee hours when my father opened the door. Mum woke me up just to tell me about it. I woke up and played with it forawhile. Guess what? When I put it outside, it went back in again. For 4 TIMES!!! Sorry little kitty but I had to put you somewhere further. I ran back to my house in case it follows me back :( SORRY. DIDN'T MEAN IT. Hmmph, so yea.

How sexy is my zodiac sign? - Virgo- The Virgin
Dominant in relationships. Sexy. someone loves them right now. Freak in bed. Always wants the last word. Caring. Smart. Intellectual. Attractive. Loud. Loyal. Easy to ...talk to. Hard to forget Love at first sight. Everything you ever wanted. Easy to please. The one and only. Ultimate sexiness.

-taken from FACEBOOK.

I LOVE BEING A VIRGO-IAN.
HAHAHAHAHA.
AWW.

And and and, I have something interesting to talk about. That is... my mclaren is faster than a lamborghini marcielago. How cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment