Sunday, August 16, 2009

botanic garden + the orphan



Before starting on anything else, I wanna talk about the movie! It is realllly realllly reallly WORTH the watch! No wonder it's rated NC16 mannnnn. It's so full of violence and gore stuffs that I had the chills. I swear our row of seats were the noisiest! I don't even think the rest of the people there made any remarks. Hehe, me, Ada and Athira couldn't stop cursing and shouting and bla3. How cute of us -.- So anyways, you should catch it out if you haven't! If you're below 16, go watch @ Orchard Cineleisure. Confirm can get through one! (HAHAHA i was actually afraid that we couldn't get in bcos solehin & athira looks young but... YAY!) 5/5 for the movie! AWESOME AS HELLLL. Okay, enough.

The picnic @ Botanic Gardens was okay. Our trip there was kinda hell-ish. Sweated like mad (expected it) and had to walk a longer way. The bags we were carrying = MASSIVE WEIGHT. Now my left shoulder is aching :( How sad. Anyways, we changed our sitting spots three times. First, because of the insects crawling all over. Second, because of the sun. Fortunately, the last spot was perfect. Ate and ate, and after awhile my stomach was bloating. I felt like vomitting. So not comfortable. My stomach felt so bloated for the next few hours _|_






(blogger takes too nuch time uploading pictures from Ada's camera.)

END OF STORY.
HAHAHAHAAHAHA.
OTHER THAN THE FACT THAT WE TOOK MORE THAN 200 PHOTOS TODAY AND THAT THE MOVIE WAS THE SHIT (Y), WE HAD FUN (INSERTS THING THAT WE DID) WHEN WINDOW SHOPPING. (remember? looking at clothes, and mentioning names? HAHAHA!)
HAHAHAHAAHAH!

Next to watch- The Final Destination 4 in 3D.
^^

No comments:

Post a Comment