Saturday, August 22, 2009

i need to watch





NEED TO WATCH!!! MUST WATCH!!!!

Sucks to be only 15 when all the great movies are rated NC16/M18/R21 :(



HALLOWEEN 2- (in cinemas on 22nd october) I F******* MUST WATCH THIS!

TRAILER (points down)




BLOOD TIES



OUT IN CINEMAS ON 10 SEPTEMBER 2009. AHH NICE.

PLUS...


ALICE IN WONDERLAND (which premieres on 5th March 2010 HAHAHAHAHA)


So okay enough about movies. First day of fasting- So far, so good. But I'm starting to feel hungry already. Am gonna bear with it. I mean of course, it's only the first day lah for goodness sake. HAHA. 4 more hours to go!!!! Yum. Oh btw, I've not said any 'bad' word for the whole day, hahaha. Okayyyy I'm gonna look @ pictures of really delicious food on Flickr.com now. So bored.. I actually drooled when I saw this picture of Sushis :( Tempted tempted tempted but no.

Look at this > http://www.flickr.com/photos/syusei/383620456/
SO TEMPTINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG SALMON

No comments:

Post a Comment