Tuesday, August 18, 2009

fuck off



Hi, I don't know what to blog about. So it's just me and the computer right now. My mind's totally blank, hahaha. Oh! Something came to mind- Fasting is just 4 days away. Damn excited for it. I bought dates from Ada this morning. I don't understand why most of my classmates don't like to eat them. Nice whaaat? Okay, what else? *thinks* Sorry if this gets boring.. Everthing else is fine, except for something.

Lessons in school are as per normal. Ian being a nutcase, Ada being lame + acting cute and the rest with their corny jokes. But it's okay, I've gotten used to that. Hahaha :) Maths class felt so tensed, principal decided to observe the class what. At first, it was just too quiet for me. Not used to that.

Bla bla bla. watchbritneyspears.com is just sick. Thanks Faidz. HAHAHA.

Our friendship is really going down the drain. I don't think there's a need for either of us to even try to salvage it. I find it pointless. Can you see it? Ok, whether or not you/I tried to have better communication, do you think it's working? I think no. And therefore, maybe you should talk only when it's THAT important ok? This is getting irritating, so yah. No offence, fyi, I have hard feelings. And I wonder if people are using me. Like, they're friends with me to gain something from it. No, am not refering to the same person. You only talk to me if you want something, right? Ah, omg I forgot, you're someone's close friend. Just fuck off two faced souls. I realised that I can only trust 2 people in this world- One, my mother. Two, Rafiqah :D

No comments:

Post a Comment