Saturday, August 1, 2009

boring saturday night live + my hot list


Title says it all (HAHA) Yet another boring Saturday. Sorry Delya that I can't make it for the celebration =/ It's just so difficult when Mum is not in the mood. I was broke, is broke, always broke. Stupid life. Plus I can't update songs on Mum's iPodtouch. Why uh why uh why uh?!?!?! I haven't worked out for today, maybe later. I've decided not to go jogging on weekends as it's just too boring going alone and I can't do far if it's not on the threadmill. Hahaha I'm gonna watch Koizora, another Japanese drama. A sad one btw, so yah! Drama marathon again since my life is too meaningless.

And... the list of my hot shots are below! (don't mind, i really got nth else to do ahahahaha oh yah Inspired by: Nisryna and maybe ADA)




KRIS ALLEN


LUKE WORRELL


KIM BUM


CHRISTOFER DREW


CHACE CRAWFORD


IKUTA TOMA


LEE MINHO


TAYLOR LAUTNER


WENTWORTH MILLER


JENSEN ACKLES


LUCAS TILL


CHANNING TATUM


NICK CARTER


JESSE MCCARTNEY


ROBERT KARDASHIAN


JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE


EMINEM


PAUL GRIFFITHS

Okay... I'm too lazy to type out their names already. Hahahaha!








SEAN FARIS


DAVID BECKHAM


ADAM SENN (from Mtv's The City)

OOOH SORRY THAT ROBERT PATTISON DOESN'T BELONG HERE! HAHAHAHAHA :P

No comments:

Post a Comment