Saturday, August 29, 2009

i want i want i want

Hi, I'm such an angry person. Yesterday's plan of buying at least a baju raya failed. It's either too tight, too loose, the shop owner's not to Mum's liking or Mum would say that the clothes there were too crappy. So well, as usual, I had a change in mood and was totally moodless. I told her that I didn't want to go on anymore and we went home. The person who ended up buying something was Mum -.- Ugh was so pissed last night. Hopefully when we go to Geylang again next week, this shit won't happen.

Okay, hehe Mum asked me this earlier.

"What do you want? A new handphone or a camera?"

(she does know whats on my list)

I replied, "I don't know" but of course after much thinking, I knew I wanted a camera lah! HAHAH

So right now I'm stucked between this 3 choices:


Olympus E-P1 (which is so sexy)



Canon EOS 500D



Canon EOS 1000d


Err, yah thats it. But I am so confused -.- hahahahah.

Anyways, today marks the one week of fasting! Yay, three more weeks to go. Bye.

P/S: 8 more days.

No comments:

Post a Comment