Wednesday, August 5, 2009

sleep tight


I suppose I'm gonna hit the sack early tonight. I'm already feeling so sleepy. Hahahah anyway, me and Raf had a trainer for today. It was so unexpected. We were checking out the weights when he approached us and asked if we knew how to carry it. Then he goes on teaching us new stuffs. Ehem, someone was struggling with the triceps workout thingy. *coughs coughs coughs* But deep inside, I actually felt kinda embarassed lah. Some guys were actually looking at us, I can see it through the mirror okay *blushes* HAHAHAHAHA kay no. Rockmelon juice is like damn nice. Am trying to cut down on sweet drinks but still... calamansi juice is so freaking sour and nice and nice and nice -.- Okay wth getting lame. And YAY, common tests are officially over! NO MORE COMMON TESTS ALREADY. I'm getting excited for the eoy exams.
Why must The Hangover, Fighting and Crank 2 be rated R21/NC16/M18?!?!?! Then Orphan is not out in cinemas yet. I wonder so much what movie are we gonna watch this Friday? CLUELESS

*pukes* Someone's being such a fucker because he's so fucking desperate for a fucking V to fucking fuck, right? Don't need to say that you're 'setia' (faithful) or whatsoever when you go around asking girls if they wanna fuck you or not kay. All this is fucking bullshit. You just disgust the shit out of me. Wah.. I congratulate you for FINALLY having a girlfriend as a bait to your guilty pleasures. I thought you said, "girls are all the same, cb!" Hahahahah fucker gay shit. Now you can main ngn bby u kay? _|_ (thanks eh raf, fortunately, i didn't heed your advice to accept him HAHAHAA)

hahahahahaha okay sorry. I needed to let it out, somehow.

No comments:

Post a Comment