Monday, August 24, 2009

cough cough


I've been coughing since Shafawi got sick in class, hahaha! But realy, my throat's so so itchy. And I find it rather funny that I've not been sick for this whole year already! Ugh so weird. I want to have fever so much. Because I just like the feeling of having it. Please please please -.- Hahahaha okay stupid. I can't wait to break my fast. Only left with 13 more minutes. I only ate bread with sardines for my pre-dawn meal so that explains why I feel so damn hungry. Soooo, there's like air kathira (MY FAVE!), mee hoon, lontong and kuih in the kitchen. How interesting.. I think I like to eat malay delicacies during the fasting month (Y) *coughs*

Had geography re-test after school and I'm sure to fail it even worse than the actual one! What to do right.. Plus, that alone wasted my time so I didn't go to the gym today. Thanks alot.

Bye. CAN'T WAIT FOR HARI RAYA.
AND AM GLAD THAT THINGS ARE OKAY NOW ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment