Friday, August 7, 2009

UP



UP was more to the touching side rather than funny. It was funny, but not THAT funny. Brr, dissapointed! Should've watched The Hangover instead. Overall, the outing was okay. Got pissed off for a moment @ the cinema hall. Pls lah, don't show your attitude to me k? I was sitting at the row that I was SUPPOSED to sit at. If you wanna act shitty, do it to them who're in the wrong -.- After the movie, hung around for awhile and went seperate ways with the others. Camwhore, camwhore, camwhore. Oh yah, me and Raf saw this really hot caucasian!!!!! Like WOW. And why is it always that when I go to town, I'll see really sexy cars passing by. Like so geram only. AHHAHAHAHA

Anyways, if you want photos, click HERE!!! (am too lazy to upload it here bcos my blog will look super packed w pictures HAHAHAHA)

I hope to do some shopping with Mum tmrow. As for Sunday, idk if plans to go for a picnic is still on. Uhhhhh boring shit!


My blog song goes acoustic. Justin Bieber's damn cute! ^^



New obsession eh? HAHAHAHAHA.

No comments:

Post a Comment